Quote

I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work the more I live.

~George Bernard Shaw

Monday, March 15, 2010

Thoughts About the Project

I have spent the last week sifting through various project areas that I could possibly tackle and I finally thought of doing something relevant to my situation and work environment, something that I could possibly make use of  at a later stage. And so I have finally settled on working on a project that aims at addressing corruption or bribery among traffic officers in Zambia i.e an 'Ant-Corruption Campaign/Awareness against corruption among traffic officers.' Other than a direct approach of creating programs aimed at traffic officers, I have thought of the involvement of key stakeholders in the traffic realm - Motorist.

No comments:

Post a Comment