Quote

I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work the more I live.

~George Bernard Shaw

Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome

Its not easy to come out of a cocoon where you feel so secure and probably would want to stay for as long as it takes. But well, time comes when one has to take a leap into the next dimension of life, and here I am - My Blog. Thanks to inspiration from Dr Lynda Shevellar, University of Queensland, Australia. 

A reflection on this effort gives me a feeling that indeed technology provides a platform with almost limitless boundaries in whatever we do. And so allow me to welcome you all to My Blog.  This blog has been created mainly to discuss a community development project that involves 'collective action.' I will share with you as much as possible my thoughts about it and what is happening around this project. It is my hope that you will feel inspired and contribute to this blog. I therefore wish to invite you to take time and make a comment whenever you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment